A baby’s first bath needs to be calm, soothing, and, most importantly, safe. This is the challenge that many healthcare facilities face. How do you accomplish all three of these aspects?
The answer: A Custom Baby Bathing Bowl from A.S.S.T.
A.S.S.T. and St. Joseph’s Hospital in Towson, Maryland worked together to design a baby bathing bowl that benefits both the child and the caregiver. Each of our bowls is custom created and integrated into the existing décor.
Other benefits of these Baby Bowls include:
- Each bowl is integrated into the countertop of the healthcare facility.
- The bowl has an indentation for the child’s head and bottom to create a safe, secure environment.
- Nurses and health care providers won’t have to bend, kneel or hunch over when bathing the child, preventing nagging aches and pains.
- Since the child’s head and bottom are safely positioned, health care providers can use both hands during the entire bathing procedure.
- A.S.S.T.’s Baby Bathing Bowls ensure that everyone feels good at bath time.
Bring safety, security and soothing calm to your hospital’s most precious clients with a Baby Bathing Bowl from A.S.S.T.!
For more information on A.S.S.T. Baby Bathing Bowls please visit our website or give us a call. A.S.S.T. is your one stop supplier for your next commercial interior architectural project.
If you have a project that you would like us to bid on or have questions about whether or not we can provide you the product you are looking for please contact us and we would be happy to answer your questions or provide you with a quote.
You can reach A.S.S.T. by calling 717.630.1251 or click here today!
A.S.S.T.’s state-of-the-art plant is geared toward creating solutions for the commercial construction market. As a leader in solid surface fabrication, A.S.S.T. builds beauty that lasts.
Bathing Your Baby – A Guide Medic8.com