The History of Corian
More than 30 years ago, DuPont came up with a revolutionary way to blend natural materials and acrylic resin. The result: Corian, a unique solid surface product. With the help of thermoforming, Corian can be molded and formed into almost any form that you can imagine.
The Benefits of Corian
- Corian is Durable: Since colors and patterns run all the way through Corian, you do not have to worry about them fading or wearing away.
- Corian is Easy to Clean: Since Corian is non-porous, it is resistant to stains.
- Corian is Hygienic: Since Corian is non-pours, it is resistant to the growth of mold and mildew.
- Corian is Scratch Resistant: Not only is Corian scratch resistant, but is damage does occur, it is easily repairable.
- Corian is Completely Renewable: Corian is environmentally friendly.
- Corian is Non-Toxic: Corian is one of the least toxic materials around.
- Corian is Heat Resistant: You don’t have to worry about Corian burning when exposed to heat. This is why Corian is often utilized as a countertop material.
Virtually seamless Corian and A.S.S.T. combine to create subtle, inviting backdrops for any environment, whether it is a retail, education, entertainment, corporate, or even a healthcare venue.
For more information on our Corian please visit our website or give us a call. A.S.S.T. is your one stop supplier for your next commercial interior architectural project.
If you have a project that you would like us to bid on or have questions about whether or not we can provide you the product you are looking for please contact us and we would be happy to answer your questions or provide you with a quote.
You can reach A.S.S.T. by calling 717.630.1251 or click here today!