From everyone here at A.S.S.T., we would like to thank all of the hardworking teachers out there. We wish you all a very happy Teacher Appreciation Week! So in honor of teacher appreciation week, we at A.S.S.T. decided to focus this week’s blog on how to create a positive and productive learning environment.
Tips for Improving the Classroom, Fostering a Better Learning Environment
- Good learning starts with good educational materials. Unfortunately, with budget cuts, this part is somewhat out of your control. What you can do, however, is come up with creative and visually appealing ways to stimulate your students.
- Stay positive. Showing your students a positive attitude will give them confidence and help foster a positive feeling towards education.
- Create an aesthetically physical learning environment
The Physical Learning Environments Impact on a Student’s Ability to Learn and Retain Information
- Poor Conditions: Poor physical conditions send students strong signals that they aren’t worth it and that education is a dead end.
- Positive Conditions: When used in conjunction with effective teaching methods (Thanks again Teachers!), a positive and nurturing physical environment can promote learning and improve recall and attention by as much as 80%.
How A.S.S.T. can Help Create a more Stimulating Physical Learning Environment
A.S.S.T.’s products and services are the perfect fit for educational buildings and locations that require wall panels, solid surface counters, shower surrounds, bathroom partitions and more. In addition, we’re capable of producing high-quality casework for everything from the reception room to the science laboratory. The materials we use are durable and easy to clean and come in a variety of colors and patterns.
For more information on our Education Surfaces please visit our website or give us a call. A.S.S.T. is your one stop supplier for your next commercial interior architectural project.
You can reach A.S.S.T. by calling 717.630.1251 or click here today!
A.S.S.T.’s state-of-the-art plant is geared toward creating solutions for the commercial construction market. As a leader in solid surface fabrication, A.S.S.T. builds beauty that lasts.
Tags: A.S.S.T., Better Learning Environment, Education Surfaces, educational buildings, improve recall and attention, Improving the Classroom, Physical Learning Environment, Physical Learning Environments, Productive Learning Environment, promote learning, Student, Teacher Appreciation Week